top of page

Amber Prep

Store Policy

Seller Commissions

Amber takes a 20% cut of each sale made through our website. The seller keeps the remaining 80% of the sale. The seller will receive payment in cash after pickup and verification of the book is completed. Sellers may also choose to donate their cut of the sale to our company.

Return and Refund Policy

Amber operates This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the site. 

We use your personal information only for providing and improving our site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.

Information Collection and Use:

While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identity you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email, and address. Amber will not sell or distribute your personal information for financial gain and all information is stored securely through our website


Log Data:

Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. All information will be stored securely and will only be used for improving our site.

Privacy Policy

Unfortunately, we are unable to return any books you order through Amber without cause.

If your product does not match your order, please submit a request through the help form and we will review your request. If your request is approved, we will offer a refund on your product. However, rest assured, we verify each book multiple times and ensure that it matches the listing. If the book does not match the listing’s description, we will notify you and give you the option of cancelling your order.

Payment Methods

• Credit / Debit Card

bottom of page